Saturday 27 October 2012

Oh The Horror!!! My Attempt At Gradient Nails.

So I don't ever think I've posted a gradient manicure here because quite frankly up until now they have all looked like complete, and utter shit.

This is the first gradient I have not taken it off within a few minutes of putting it on.  I also wore it out (and was complimented on it).

All in all I've seen waaaaaaay better but for me this is pretty go.

*Hands myself an award for effort*

I used Orly's It's Not Rocket Science and Zoya's Julieanne.



6 comments:

  1. These two look awesome together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely better than what I've done so far! Haha I guess it takes practice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty and I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cant do gradients either. i posted two and they were both fails, so i give up :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think these are gorgeous together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what you're talking about! That is one gorgeous gradient! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...