Tuesday 2 October 2012

Ripping Out My Wisdom One Tooth At A Time

So I'm getting all four of my wisdom teeth pulled today!  Huzzah!  While I'm not looking forward to the next few days I'm excited because, if it means no more constant pain I'm all in!

Anyways I couldn't decided what I wanted to do so both my hands are worlds apart (and I don't care). 

I guess my right hand is Halloween/teeth themed.  Each finger was originally going to be a bloody mouth.  But after I did the splatter I decided to leave it as it is.  They still kinda look like individual bloody teeth right?  It also doubles as general murder blood splatter. Double duty nails!  Also after I did the blood splatter (which as you guessed is a tad messy) I looked at my thumb and there was a smiley face on it.  Cool, or creepy?



Next up on my left hand I have my Take That nails.  Each nail represents a different song in some shape or form(Lyrics, music videos, tours). The songs are (T-P) Fun Times, Blurred Vision, Crossing, Innuendo, Higher Than Me. I really liked this mani so I had to post three photos of it.  Well that's sort of a lie.  I think the nails are ok.  The reason I posted it three times was for the surprise giveaway so you can see some of the nails better.  First off all the song titles I listed aren't real. I made them up.  If someone can tell me the real songs in the comment section you'll get your choice of any polish off ninja polish dot com. This is open internationally for the most part.  You know minus places that have rules against shipping polish.  Finally it closes at eleven fifty nine eastern standard time on Thursday night.




So I'll see you guys in a couple days!  Wish me luck!

16 comments:

  1. Good luck on your wisdom teeth surgery! I absolutely love that blood splatter mani, what a great way to commemorate the event =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very eye catching and tooth yanking! Good luck with the surgery!

    I am sending you healing wishes for a quick recovery from my healing garden retreat.

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with you teeth! soon you will feel much better :) i love those bloody nails and the smiley face is so creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck extracting your wisdom teeth out! I still haven't and I should probably get it done soon! Love the bloody nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bloody-tooth mani! Fitting manicure for the event. ;) Good luck, I hope everything goes easily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That smiley is both cool and creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, so fun and cool, I agree with KarenD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck! I think the pinky could be stairway to heaven? Maybe I'm not too sure. I LOVE the way your pointer finger came out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope all went well with the surgery! Freakin awesome mani!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a GREAT halloween themed nails! Love your bloody nails!!


    Samantha
    Come by to enter my International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only ones I can figure out are SOS and Do What You Like (butts, right?). Maybe thumb is The Flood? TF? I don't know. You're making this giveaway really hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm proud you actually got 2 right! And no it's not The Flood. Although you've seen the video where the thumb comes from. Haha I know :P It's not my fault I'm a boy band connoisseur.

      Delete
  13. That’s the worst. My sister’s wisdom teeth aren’t hurting right now, so she has decided against removing them at the moment. But I did tell her that they need to be removed, even if they aren’t causing any pain because they might develop into more severe problems later on. It is better advised to consider wisdom tooth removal while you are young and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't get them out if it's not hurting AND the dentist said there is enough space. If they say they don't think there's enough space do it. And coming from someone who had them out later(in my 20's), while they were all impacted, and causing pain. It honestly easy as hell(maybe I was lucky). Maybe it helped that I was in pain to begin with. Right after surgery the pain was actually less bothersome then before.

      Delete
  14. Whoa! Four wisdom teeth removed at once? That must’ve meant a lot of pain. How is it now? Did you opt for tooth implant or dentures to fill in the gap? Hope you consider this, because if not, your teeth might gradually move to take up the blank space on your gums. That might leave you with teeth gaps, and it might not be a pleasant sight.

    Thanh Arnett

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...