Monday 22 October 2012

Get your Mink Mittens on!

So like I mentioned in my last post, I also picked up Manglaze's Mink Mitten, a lovely lavender shimmer.

Have I mentioned I love Manglaze?  Once or twice, probably :P  Well, this is continuing the love affair in a big way.  These polishes are absolutely amazing.  From the formula to the range of colours, I am absolutely crazy about them.  They practically apply themselves, and they are SO easy to control.  This is one coat!  ONE COAT!  I could use two thinner coats, but to be honest one normal one does the trick beautifully.

I'm going to layer it with another gorgeous polish tomorrow.  I saw this particular combination on another blog and I've been dying to recreate it.  It's very girly, which is usually not me.

This one's a little brighter in person.




7 comments:

  1. One coat? ONE coat?! Wow. I can't wait to see what goes on top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I couldn't believe it when I didn't even BEGIN to need a second coat.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this is a nice one! I've yet to try this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I'll be keeping one of these in my purse for emergencies! They're gorgeous and wear like iron!

      Delete
  3. I love Man Glaze so very much! And almost all their polishes are nearly one-coaters. Awesome formula! This one is going on the list for a future purchase. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm definitely super stoked on them from what I've tried!

      Next time I have disposable income.. I think I'll get another couple of them. Maybe. I love it!

      Delete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...