Monday 22 October 2012

Roooooooooooowr. [Insert Other Cat Noises].

First off let me just say how pleased I am with these nails.  I love how they turned out.  I was convinced the lines would be off, the eyes would be different sizes, and at some point my hand would slip.  But none of these things happened!

Ever since I got China Glazes Cats Eye(a gorgeous golden olive colour)  I knew I had to do this manicure.  Then I just did the top of a cats head on my thumb and a tail on my pinky because they felt naked.  Also I did the shape of the eyes in white first as I didn't want to use more Cats Eye then needed.

I really have nothing to say about this manicure minus that I think it's great! *Pats self on back*.  WAIT NO I DO HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY!  THIS IS MY 100th POST (According to my tags at least).  I probably have a bit over 100 as I'm not sure the first few entries are tagged.  Still, Huzzah!





(L-R) China Glaze Cats Eye, OPI Onyx, acrylic paint.

15 comments:

  1. Cool mani!
    Congrats on the 100-th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!! Congrats on 100 posts ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the cats eyes!!! And 100th post!! Woohoo, you've been busy!! :)). Here's to another 100!! (<-- raises glass)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome. Congrats on the 100th post. Huzzah, indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the 100th post. Love your manicure. Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love cats and this mani! meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 posts!!! And Cat's Eye, that is one sexxxxxxxy color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats Eye is gorgeous!! And cool nail art lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous mani! You did an awesome job!
    And congrats on your 100th post! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  11. Total wow! Perfect colours for these, and you did such an awesome job with it. And yiii! Happy Hundred Posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...just found your blog, and have to say this is awesome! Definitely need to try this.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...