Wednesday 31 October 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Something ugly(and kind of a fail) inspired by something cute (Zombie Nails Pt.2)

So lately I've been seeing a lot of those cute Halloween manicures (Like the one here by Elizabeth of  Did My Nails).  Now I love these cute manicures and I would probably do one if I had some more days before Halloween.  But alas Halloween is upon us.  I decided to do a little twist on these nails.  Make them ugly.  So I decided to go with the classic stitched up look.

I liked the idea a lot but it was sort of a fail.  But I only have myself to blame.  I kindda rushed through the whole thing(didn't even get a great picture...but I guess and scary, bad picture works on Halloween).  Ah well next time.  And by next time I mean when I decide to start incorporating Halloween into Christmas.

It shall be called Christoween.


(L-R) OPI's Suzie Loves Cowboys, Cult Nails Quench, Essie's Fishnet Stockings, and Sew Phyched, and acrylic paint.

10 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea, love the stitch design, not seen any other designs like these before :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey these are still cute! Fugly is good for halloween ;) I have bad pictures too I blame the ghouls of cameras ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see fail - I think they are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like them! super creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no fail here, Kas--these look amazing!! (<-- and then several more exclamation points)
    I love the colours, the texture, the grunge-cool realism...seriously, these are awesome.

    Thank you so much for the mention too! I think I've learned to accept my little buck-toothed squidskulls for who they really are. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your nails turned out great! Perfect for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot wait for you Christoween nails! These look so cooool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These turned out great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...