Thursday 11 October 2012

This Is Halloween...: My First OFFICIAL Halloween Manicure

So here it is.  Feast your eyes on this masterpiece! Maybe not masterpiece but it's ok.

I really just wanted to do a somewhat simple design for this.  When I saw my NK Vibrant Orange for the first time I knew I had to do something with pumpkins.  It's classic.   Initially I was going to do all the nails in Vibrant Orange  and do carved pumpkins on my thumb and ring finger.  Then I decided I didn't want the pumpkins to be orange.  I LOVE how eerie Halloween pumpkins look at night when they have a candle in them, and they just have that creepy glow to them.  So I went with a pumpkin in the night look.  Then I did some funky tips by just using a striping brush and making lines. I actually saw this done on a blog and I wish I could remember which one :(

Stay tuned for more Halloween badassicures.  I really don't know how bad ass they will be.  In my head they are quite bad ass.  But my hands don't always listen to my head.



 Best picture I had with the fanged pumpkin.

15 comments:

  1. I like the glowing eyes. Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kick ass! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I think I'm posting my first this Sunday =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total badassicure! Such an awesome job with the 3D shading, and the colours are fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design, like the glowing eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those look awesome. I love how the jack-o-lantern cutouts look against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totes awesome. Great idea to have black pumpkins with glowing eyes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scary looking glowing pumpkins!!!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow i love this! the glowing eyes are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So badass!! I love the pumpkin on your thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an amazing mani! Those glowing eyes! *shivers* :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowza! Loving the wicked looking pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great way to kick off Halloween nail art! I love your pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...