Friday 19 October 2012

Vampire Nails: Part 2

So since I had the false fang nails on I decided I need to at least use them more than once.  So here is my second fang mani!  It's the classic blood dripping down from the fangs, and puncture wounds!

I have since had to take the polish off as I have a show today and I thought they were a tad distracting.  I had one more manicure that would have worked with the fangs but I can do it without it.

I have a few more fake nail manicures planned.  Fingers crossed that they work out :P They are pretty amazing these ideas.



For the puncture wounds I did 2 dots and then sponged different shades of red around them.

Speaking of vampires, do you guys know any good vampire fiction books that aren't the obvious ones?  I would love to read some.  And no Twilight.  I don't need that fan fiction jabber.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, that puncture wound looks dangerous LOL - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant get over how awesome this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That puncture wound looks awesome! I don't know any good vampire fiction books. I tend to avoid them only because I don't want it to turn out to be some sap book like Twilight. I guess I'm not being helpful lol =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't think of any books, but I saw a great flick at TIFF called Byzantium - by Neil Jordan, who did Interview With A Vampire. Great vampire story with strong feminist undertones. Hope it gets a theatrical release, but it was probably too smart for mainstream audiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this manicure!

    Good vampire fiction: P N Elrod's The Vampire Files

    Set during prohibition, one of my favorite time periods. She hasn't written any new ones in a few years, but I think there are nine or so published

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm going to go check out those books. I looked them up quickly and I like what I see so far!

      Delete
  6. Bahaha, love that you did puncture wounds. And I can't really give you any clues as to vampire novels... although I'm totally interested in seeing that movie Robyn mentioned above!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ZOMGWTFBBQILOVETHESE!!!!

    Ahem. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog! And this mani is awesome and so creative.

    My favourite vampire books are the Anita Blake books by Laurell K. Hamilton. That may be one of the obvious ones though?

    Just a warning, there is a lot of violence and a lot of sex (and a lot of hot guys), so if you're not into that.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And those are all things I like(well less so violence)! I will for sure check that out!

      And for me obvious would be "Have you heard of Dracula or this author called Anne Rice!".

      Delete
  9. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8456776-samson-s-lovely-mortal I love her series. I think Tina Folsom has this particular book free on kindle (I don't know if the promotion period is over or not).

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...