Monday 8 October 2012

Zombie Fingers!

That sounds like a yummy snack.

So since I have had my wisdom teeth pulled last Tuesday I have yet to paint my nails again.  My past couple of posts were done before last Tuesday.  I'll probably do something tomorrow because I've been naked for far too long now.

But until then I thought now would be the perfect time to share some nails I did last year for Halloween.  This was done right around the time I started getting into nails and trying my hand at nail art.  This was also a few months before I started this blog.

I LOVED how these turned out when I did them.  And to this day I still do.  I'm not 100% sure what I used though.  I know I started with Essie's Sew Psyched as a base.  Then I'm pretty sure I sponged on OPI's Suzie Loves Cowboys and Royal Rajah Ruby(I know I used this for sure) to give it that old blood look.  Finally I used a straw and splattered on Essie's Fishnet Stocking to look like fresh blood splatter.

Despite the fact that these are a bit old they are sill some of my favourite nails I have done to date.  I especially like how the right hand turned out!

The left hand is the larger picture and the right hand is the close up.

12 comments:

  1. Awesome and so real! haha
    Makes me think of The Walking Dead.. Oh I miss that show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gnarly! The red looks awesome against the base colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I like these. The base texture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I have to try this! I can't wait to get home and show my husband. lol He will love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see yours when you try it :)

      Delete
  5. Looks great! I have yet to try the straw method for spattering polishes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are badass, not even gonna lie I stuffed that pic in my inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you use the straw method? I can never get that to work ! But that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...