Now back to polish. Unlike my surgery this will be getting a less positive review. This is the worst magnetic polish in the whole universe. Probably one of the worst polishes I've ever tried in general (lucky for me it was a gift). Let me just say it doesn't help that I'm sort of over magnetic polishes now(sorry OPI).
It's purple and has sort of a frosty finish, that dries matte. And it's a sad excuse for a magnetic. I used 2 coats and then I held the magnet above it for anywhere between 10 and 30 seconds. And as you can see I pretty much got squat. It did show up on a couple fingers but barely. In real life it was way less visible. So I f you see this in stores and you say to yourself "Wow this is inexpensive maybe I should get it". Don't.
You can see some of the stripes on the index finger, the pinky and a BIT on my thumb.
TEETH! Well the ones that weren't broken in 2.