Thursday 25 October 2012

Mink Mitten 2.0. Happy Hands, indeed!

So I promised some lovely layering with Manglaze Mink Mitten, and here it is!  I actually came upon this combo on another blog while looking for swatches of MM, and I happened to own both polishes and I fell in love with them together!

So, I present:  Mink Mitten + Happy Hands Motherboy!

Motherboy is another new favourite from the previously mentioned Happy Hands I've Made A Huge Mistake collection(Arrested Development <3 <3 <3).  Amazing matte glitter in different shapes and sizes, all different pastel shades.  And there's my beloved square glitter!  And those large green hexes...  It's amazing over so many things, and I've already worn it over navy blue as well, and it's just ridiculous how gorgeous it is.  Formula is thick, but applies easily with a bit of patience.  Well worth it for her beautiful it is.  This is one dabbed coat over Mink Mitten.




8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous together! I need Manglaze in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do! So far it's right up there with A England in my favourites!

      Delete
  2. Perfect combination! I love Motherboy (the whole collection cracks me up ;p), and you were totally right--it looks amazing with Mink Mitten! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so crazy about the AD collection. Just so hilarious!

      They look like they were made for eachother!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous combination! And I REALLY need to get that AD collection damnnn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I only wish I'd thought of it first!

      You do! The colours are so fun. I have to swatch the others.

      Delete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...