Wednesday 24 October 2012

It's Alive!!! Mwhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! *Thunder!* *Lightning!*

I love this polish.

And yet.  <Long pause>.  I hate it.

China Glaze's It's Alive is wicked pretty.  Its small, and microfine green glitter in a mossy green base.  It's a tad dull when it dries but all is forgotten when top coat is applied.  It was opaque in 2 coats.

Now here's my problem with it. I was goopy as hell, and because of this a pain in the ass to apply.  Even after I added thinner it was still a pain. *sigh* Me and my first world problems.



Flash! AHH-ahh!

8 comments:

  1. He'll save every one of us! (Dangit, that's gonna be in my head all week now ;p)

    This is such a lusciously gorgeous green glitter, and it looks so good on you!! Too bad about that goopy-ness, though. Still, I can't get over that amazingly rich texture. Goopy or not--I must have eet! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm so happy you got the reference :D!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I'm sorry you have problems with the formula, I just checked mine, it's still in great shape - and it is such a gorgeous polish to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooorgeeeooouuuusss..!! Looks great on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate the application is so bad because it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoaaaa this looks crazy awesome though! Shame about the formula.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg this polish is just so gorgeous i want one.
    too bad the formula is creepy :p
    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...