Friday 26 October 2012

Color Club French Tip... The best white around?

I'm gonna go with yes.

So I got this in a mini set I found at Winners like... Gosh, probably nearly two years ago.  These were some of the first polishes I bought when I was just getting into nails.  It came with a black creme, Revvvolution, and Worth The Risque.  I'll have to swatch those sometime too!

So, I totally forgot about them until I was putting my new polish storage system(a plastic chest of drawers from Canadian Tire) together.  I've been hunting for a great white for ages, and I think the search is over.

This is two thin thin thin coats with no topcoat.  It covers perfect and pretty much applied itself.  I've never found a white, or a pastel for that matter, that applies so perfectly!  This means that my other whites are going to be franken-only from now on.  I've found my HG white!

Isn't it great?




4 comments:

  1. great white! i use sally hansen white on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two thin coats?! That's amazing. I've been loving OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, but for a true-white, I am totally going to be on the lookout for this. Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post has perfect timing because I just finished a bottle of Essie Blanc and I was like "... the hell did I pay $8 for that for?? There has to be a better way"

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...