Saturday 22 December 2012

China Glaze - Angel WIngs

George actually got this for me for Christmas(one of many polishes :P)!  At first I was a little on the fence about it because it was gold.  For some reason when it comes to gold polish it's like a really amazing guy.  You look at them and think it's too good to be true.  Then you think "Who am I kidding?  We would be GREAT together!".  I'm always weary about gold polishes, but I always end up loving them.

Angel Wings was no different.  It's from China Glaze's 2012 holiday collection(What's this?  I'm posting a very current polish? *gasp*).  It's made out of fine, dense gold glitter, with some fine holo glitter thrown in there.  One coat offers almost complete coverage. Two makes it completely opaque. I use two coats of top coat for this (Sally Hansen Insta-dri and Seche Vite).  Without top coat it's like sand paper.  And it will generally om nom your first coat of it.

But all in all I fell in love with this beauty!











5 comments:

  1. some gold polishes are so ugly, but this one I really like

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely holo glitter this one has - it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I need this one and the silver one. Jeez thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need this one, I love complete coverage glitters!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...