Wednesday 22 July 2015

This is definitely not a-peeling: Peel off polish attempt #2

Well we can't say I didn't try. Today I have another peel off polish for you from Born Pretty Store it's by a brand called Témix. In the bottle it is beautiful. It's a goldish green that reminds me of Chanel Peridot but with holographic glitter.

Like it's counterpart from yesterday also dried quickly, but it also dried super bumpy. I'm not sure if it was air bubbles or fine pieces of glitter. To me it felt quite rough, which leads me to think they were fine pieces of glitter from previous layers. The formula was also brush stroke-y, but I was expecting it with this type of colour. Despite that it was not obvious at all once it dried.



This time around I used a base coat, and for one nail(which I forgot to photograph) peeled horizontally as someone suggested on Instagram. Overall the results were the same as yesterdays polish, and peeled the base coat and my nails. It's most noticeable on my ring finger.


It's safe to say I think I will be staying away from peel off polish. But if you do want to try this, you can get it here for $12.51 USD. And if not Born Pretty has zillions of other nail products that are fantastic! Remember to use Varnished Valkyrie's 10% discount code 'EAL91'!

*Product sent for honest review

2 comments:

  1. Nah, I don't think I want to use polish that peels off layers of my nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is gorgeous! Too bad it was such a fail :(

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...