Wednesday 29 July 2015

I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine - Audrey Hepburn

Today I have some Audrey Hepburn decals for you guys. When I saw these on the Born Pretty Store website I feel in love with them. For me I think it was because the dress had this water colour thing going on. And I can not get enough water colour! It also had words on the sheet, but they were all misspelt. I think I can still use the "Beauliful" one if I just put a line across the l, but I don't think "Angd on eaoth" can be saved.


Application was easy, just cut out what you want to use, dip it in water for about 20 seconds(I did it while holding onto it with tweezers), and then carefully slide off and place it on your nails. I did notice these seemed to be a bit more fragile than other decals I have used in the past, so just be careful. Also I found the smaller decals(a la pinky nail) didn't translate as well on to the nail because a lot of the details were lost. Over all though I like these, and you can never go wrong with nail decals! And then to jazz it all up a bit I did a dark purple accent nail as well as dark purple borders.


If you would like a set, head on over here and you can get them on sale for only $1.99 USD! And don't forget to use our 10% discount code (EAL91)! Because saving money is cool! And you can use it on the whole site!


*Product sent for honest review

5 comments:

  1. He, he. I posted today the same product :) Regardless the misspelling I love these decals and I like your mani too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really beauliful! :D hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be ordering these! Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress, so these have to be mine!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...