Thursday 28 May 2015

Can you tell it's fake?

Ugh my night was a mess. Started off ok with a large pizza that I ate at the speed of light with the boy. Turns out that was a horrible idea. I hadn't had much to eat all day and when I eat heavy food after a long stretch of nothing I get BAD abdominal cramps. So I got horrible cramps and once they subsided I decided to tap out for a while and just lie down. I'm not sure that was the best idea. At the time I didn't notice this but the boy's place was HOT. You could feel the heavyness in the air when you took in a breath. I think I ended up getting heat exhaustion, because whenever I woke up I was in a pool of sweat, dizzy and my heart was pounding. I'm feeling much better now, I slept in my clothing and makeup, but whatever.

Today I have for you week one of the A-Z's challenges successor, The Wiki'd Challenge. This time around all our prompts come from random Wikipedia articles. This week the subject was 'Tattoo'. For this I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Originally I was going to do a tattoo I wanted in the future, but I have actually already done something with it in the past. My next option was doing something with fake tattoos, but I didn't feel like buying any. Sooooooo I took it into my own hands and did my own fake tattoo. Can you tell it's not real :P I don't know why but I thought that was amusing originally.


6 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love the mate base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling betting. I love your lettering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. Tell the boy to invest in an air conditioner! Your mani is cute. I love the matte base and the lettering is perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear that you're feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...