Thursday 5 March 2015

Zoya London: Sooooooo Quirky.

But not.

Today is the A-Z Challenge and once again I will be late. Not only am I busy this week, but I am doing things that need my nails to not be too quirky(The letter this week is Q). So I have gone in the total opposite direction of quirky and have a swatch for you guys.

This is London from Zoya's soon to be discontinued PixieDust line. It's a gray textured polish with silver shimmer. I used 2  easy coats for this swatch. To get it smooth I only needed 2 coats of top coat. Honestly out of all the textured polishes I have, this is probably the one I like the least. Not to say I don't love it, just out of all of them I am the least impressed with this one. It's very pretty, but doesn't make me swoon.

No topcoat
 Topcoat

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you, it's pretty but kind of a "meh" pretty. Does that make any sense? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the original pixie dusts were my fav. just when i was hoping zoya wold go back to the original pixie dusts and make new shades, they discontinue the entire pixie dust line. *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this polish isn't the nicest.. but I'm sure with some rhinestones or studs over it, it could look kinda cool. I just got myself 2 pixie dusts and I really like their formula, so it's nice to see other shades in the same formula :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...