Monday 30 March 2015

Incoco Minimalist Collection Pt. 1: A touch of black

So I have been super busy this past week so I have to do this post in two parts. This first post will be 3 out of the 5 nail polish appliqués from Incoco's Minimalist collection. Application of these was super easy as usual. It takes me about 25 minutes to do an entire manicure. That includes sizing, trimming and filing.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this collection originally, because in my head I thought "I can easily do all these without appliqués". But my opinion sort of changed once I started using them.

The first I have is Apex, which turned out to be one of my favourites. According to Incoco it's a "Muted gold with a bold reverse-French triangle".  First of all I am a sucker for gold so that's a win. While I do think this design is easy to achieve on your own, it takes time if you want it to look crisp like this. Which is why I think this is fantastic for both people who do nail art and for those who don't. I ended up wearing this for a few days and didn't want to take it off.


The next two I have are Forte which Incoc describes as a "Strong, classic red with a touch of black" and Prelude a "Nutral beige with a slim black colour block". I wasn't really a fan of these two. I will start by saying I did love the colours on me(the beige actually surprised me), but I found any and all imperfections really showed up on these. Also the black lines were really uneven. I did trim these like I do all my appliqués, but I never touched the black side. Finally these are personally manicures I think I could do in the same amount of time on my own and have them look even.


If you like these you can get them on Incoco's Website. They retail for $8.99(USD) and will be available starting March 31st. Which is your favourite?

*Product sent for honest review

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about the black side of those manis. Its a really pretty look, I just wish it was a bit more even

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the beige the most, which surprises me too! It's the finish that speaks to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is my favourite, perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...