Thursday 26 March 2015

My A-Z Challenge is ON TIME!

Feeling much better about crappy things that had happened last week and and looking forward to what new things are to come! Also a few days ago I was complimented on my makeup for the first time ever! Little background info, I have been wearing makeup more and more regularly since the beginning of the new year. Before then I rarely wore it unless it was a fancy occasion. Anyway, a new friend of mine was talking about girls doing their makeup really well, and they she said something "Like you". Now this is probably not that big a deal for most females in their 20's, but as someone who is just starting to get into it, and who isn't the greatest, it makes me feel fantastic.

Now onto the nails! I have been super slow when it comes to the A-Z challenge, but for the first time in forever I am actual posting on time! This week the theme is T for Texture. I started with a base of Zoya NYX(I'll talk about that in a separate post) and I decided to stamp over it with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When I started I didn't know if I liked it, but when I finished all my nails, it kind of felt like it all came together. Success!

OH! One more thing! You can probably tell my nails are a bit shorter. I had a break in one of them, that I had been taking care of for a while. It was pretty low down, but growing out nicely. Then the other day it snagged on my shirt and started tearing down the centre of my nail, so I decided I had to cut it. I know some people are disappointed when they have to cut their nails, but I honestly don't mind, because I like them either way!



Here are some more A-Z creations:


7 comments:

  1. Really like these. The colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning!!! I am completely addicted to white stamping and I think it looks great over texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, on time, and I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love when people give compliments like that - makes me warm and tingly inside too. This mani is gorgeous and congratz on being on time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so nice getting unexpected compliments :) love your nail too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love this manicure, the detailing looks great! I think you have done a wonderful job ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...