Tuesday 17 March 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! Wait...

I don't know why, but I keep wanting to write that! Sorry I have been a bit absent, but I have been really busy the past few weeks. Today I have for you some water marbled St. Patrick's Day nails. This is mt second attempt EVER at doing water marbled nails. The last time I think was back in 2012, and that was a disaster. One big hot mess. This time it helped that I taped my fingers off this time! All in in I think this is a REALLY good attempt, especially considering the last time I tried was 3 years ago. Maybe that's why I was thinking about Valentine's Day, my subconscious just doesn't want to shake off that fail.

Polishes I used were Sinful Colors Hey You and Barry M Majesty on my index and pinky. Then In addition to Hey You I used Barry M Blood Orange, China Glaze Stoked to be Soaked, Sinful Colors, Pull Over and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.

What do you think of them?



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. P.S. I am obsessed with how famous you are <3 http://www.minq.com/style/10081/16-manicures-that-couldnt-give-themselves-a-thumbs-up#slide/3

      Delete
  2. I'm in war with water marble... :-) Your manicure is beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super envious! I wish I was a good marbler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my immediate thought when i saw this my my blogger reading list was "oooh those look fun!"

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...