Thursday 21 November 2013

China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging: Snow is great in theory.

I love looking at the snow fall while having a cup of something hot(BUT NOT TOO HOT), especially when its a heavy snowfall.  But the minute I have to go outside it becomes horrible, glorified, hard water, that will inevitably turn into dirty slush as it melts.  Also as most of us know due to science, it needs to be cold for there to be snow.  I hate that too, the cold.  The only thing good about winter is it looks pretty and Christmas.  I would say "Damn you Australia," but I also hate really hot weather.  As you can see I am a ray of sunshine.

Today I have another polish sent to me by Nail Polish Canada.  China Glaze Bells Will Be Blinging.  It is also part of their Christmas Collection this year as well as the Dash of Dazzle trio.  Now in theory I shouldn't love this polish.  It's a glitter storm that includes small piece of blue glitter, slightly larger pieces of silver glitter and the pièce de resistance, holographic bar glitter.  Now I'm not usually crazy about glitters, but I liked this.  It reminded me of a snowstorm, when all the snow is falling, and the wind is also blowing it about.  I was ok with the bar glitter because even though it was small they weren't skinny like in those "fuzzy" polishes.  So they never reminded me of hair, or creepy bugs.  Application was easy and even, I only needed one coat over OPI's Dating a Royal.  To me this is a great Christmas/Winter glitter!
Natural outdoor lighting
 Natural indoor lighting

 You can see the holo here


If you would like to polish the Dash of Dazzle Trio you can get it over at Nail Polish Canada for $15.00CND.  Or you can buy the polish on it's own for $6.95CND.  And for a limited time all orders(no matter what the price) will be shipped for free within Canada!

Who else hates snow but likes things that remind them of snow?

*Product Sent for honest review

7 comments:

  1. Please don't drink anything too hot LOL
    As for the glitter I have to say I'm not to fond of the bar bits - it makes it crowded somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the only one I know that can turn something as beautiful as sparkling snow and turn it into glorified hard water.! I myself LOVE snow and snowflake designs! You're so weird! Yes I tell you this all this time! You know I love you! HEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how all the glitters come together in this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colorado got a decent amount of snow yesterday. So beautiful! Driving in it, not so much! Not really impressed with this polish, either! I love that you equated it to a winter storm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very festive combination! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very festive, but it's not for me, I don't like this kind of glitter bars :-) I like the colour though :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...