Monday 4 March 2013

Peaceful Heart...or, Hearts About to Explode From Dropping Too Much E at That Weird Basement Rave

disclaimer: this is why I don't do swatch posts wow terrible photos

I found a great selection of Kleancolors yesterday for cheap and couldn't resist! I love their glitters. They're really funky without being too outlandish. I'm quite fussy about glitters.

Peaceful Heart is a sparse green holo-ish glitter with blue hearts in a clear base. The formula is a bit thick, but manageable. It is kind of loud and great.

1 coat over OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

2 coats. Dang, what a difference! With a bit of fishing, I was easily able to get hearts on every finger and acceptable glitter coverage. And totally different lighting. Because variety is the spice of life.
 The heart on my ring finger looks a bit squeaky because I tried to twirl it around with a toothpick. It didn't go very well. So, pro tip, don't do that. They are very easy to place with the brush.

Don't forget to check out our anniversary giveaway! How are those essays coming along?

4 comments:

  1. haha the title of this post is so funny! what a GORGEOUS polish! i must own it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me with that post title, man. Your pics are just fine, I like em! : D I wish my Kleancolor glitter would dry! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice glitter!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...