1) Anders (Try not to sleep with me) Johnson aka Bragi is in it.
2) John (Please don't kill me) Mitchell is in it.
3) Sherlock (I'm not a psychopath, I'm a fully functioning sociopath) Holmes is in it.
4) John (I have no feelings for Sherlock) Watson is in it.
5) There's a character named Nori.
Now the only nori I know is the nori that gives my rice and raw fish loving hugs and the yummy snack I eat. So rather than look up details on The Hobbit I put food on my nails.
I took a couple sheets from the snack version. Crushed them with a mortar and pestle, then pained my nails with OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls and waited a few minutes for it to become tacky. Next I simply used my fingers to pick up up the crushed seaweed(it stuck easily) and patted them onto my nails. Then I finished with 2 coats of thinned down Seche Vite (Dries the same as my SV that has a normal consistency but enables me to push any sticking up bits down, without making the mani thick.) and 1 coat of SV(normal consistency.) I love how these turned out!
Oh I should add I also did these "Hobbit" nails because I'm going to another fan fiction reading tomorrow. The fandom of the night is The Hobbit.
Stay tuned! My next mani will see me take baby steps in the world of stamping!