Wednesday 13 March 2013

Awful Old Photos for Your Enjoyment

I haven't been feeling very inspired lately. While going through some photos today, I thought I would show you guys some past nail arts.  Let us get in our wibbley-wobbley timey-wimey machine for old crappy webcam photos!

Valentine's nails from last year. I used a scrapbooking punch to make the heart. The ring finger is holo, but, webcam. 
 My nails for The Avengers. This is actually the worst picture ever. Left to right: arrow for Hawkeye, Black Widow's belt, stripes for Captain America, Thor's Hammer, Hulk thumbs, Cap again, Iron Man's arc reactor, green and black triangle thing to imitate Loki's costume, and a rainbow holo mess for the bifrost.
 Star Trek nails with insignia, rank stripes and galaxy thumbs! I loved these and want to do them again. Who else is sh*tting themselves over the Into Darkness teasers?
I cut and pasted words from a newspaper to reflect my feelings.
  A standard evening of debauchery with my friend Trish.

4 comments:

  1. Are those vodka gummy bears? Because ... yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vodka gummy bears are indeed how we roll.

      Delete
  2. i really like there! the news paper one cracks me up lol

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...