Thursday 13 September 2012

Cult Nails - Mind Control

I think this was the first Cult Nails I ever owned.  Memories.

Mind control is a blackened base with duochrome flecks that flashes magenta and green depending on the light.  Formula was nice and it covered in two easy coats.

I don't know why but when I took photos with flash It just looked gross.

Overall this is a great vampy colour for the fall.  I love colours like this.  And while it's not my favourite I still think it's pretty great and if you can you should grab yourself a bottle.



 Green
 to
 magenta.

It looked dirty with the flash.  Maybe that's just me...

6 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...