Thursday 19 September 2013

FOUND IT! Now you can see Kleancolor Chunky Purple!

So I the post after the skull nails was actually going to be another really cool Born Pretty post, BUT I lost my camera :(.  I looked everywhere for it and at first thought I might have lost it in the real world.  Thankfully I found it 3 days later in my room!  It had fallen behind my bed!

So for the past almost four days I have been wearing H&M Plum and Kleancolor Purple Chunky Holo over it.  I've already reviewed Plum, but Purple Chunky Holo is a multichrome glitter and not a holo.  The glitter is in a light purple base.  In all honesty over dark colours the base wouldn't really make that much of a difference.  Let me just say it is beautiful over plum and the glitter is noticable from a distance.  And I don't know what it was but this wore like iron.  At the end of 4 days it still looked perfect!

Ps. Don't forget about our GIVEAWAY!

Day 1 Sunlight
 Day 3 Indoors
 Day 3 indoors (2 coats of chunky holo)
 Bottle shot

10 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous indeed - that first photos is just WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love your nails theyre so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous! I love the first photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, you took some amazing photo's. I have this one and can't believe I've never even played with it enough to know it could look so amazing. I'm going to have to dig this one out sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is sooo pretty! The glitters are so prominent against the dark base... love it! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning combination! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that's incredibly gorgeous!! *droool*

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...