There's also a mini-announcement contained in that post, so head on over there and see what I'm doing in the not-so-near future(almost exactly three weeks! Goodness!)...
So instead of doing a little mini list of things I'm NOT thankful for, like Kas did, I'm going to give you a list of things I AM thankful for that I didn't do my mani on...
- The gorgeous view of treetops outside my family's new apartment.
- Harry Potter.
- William Shakespeare.
- Musicals. Especially ones that make me laugh and cry and laugh and cry.
- Getting snail mail.
- My now pretty finely honed bullshit detector.
- Having a roof over my head, food on my table, and change in my pocket.
- Having enough extra change in my pocket to be able to give a little bit back.
- The fact that THERE IS NO MORE TWILIGHT. IT'S FINISHED. DING DONG, etc.
So what did I do my mani on? Squint away....