I think these awards are really cute. Mainly because I love looking at other peoples and just learning stuff about them that you normally wouldn't have.
Although this is only half done atm.
We haven't been along for that long so we only chose 5. Feel free to do as much or as little of these. We won't cry. BUT WE WILL CRY FOR ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2) Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5) Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Kas's 7 Random Facts:
1) I've accidentally ruptured someone's testicle before... with my elbow...
2) Last week a did 10 shots of olive oil in order to win a compition. A compition that didn't even matter in the grand scheam of things. I just wanted to win for pride.
3) I am in sketch and improv troupes. And I am currently writing a spec script and pilots.
4) I go through phases when I have a lot of trouble sleeping. During that phase my sleep pattern is 4-6 hours sleep one night, and none the next. I know, healthy.
5) I was in a french program in school for pretty much my whole life. My teacher once said if we stop using it we'll forget it. She was half right. I can still read it no problem, speak it ok, but I can't write it to save my life.
6) I LOVE reading up on Tudor era, and WWII era book (Both fiction and non fiction).
7) Big supporter of LGBT rights.
1) Link back to the person you got it from.
2) Tell 7 things about yourself.
3) Give the award to 10 bloggers.
George's 7 Random Facts
1) I am 5'10 and, with the exception of people who married in and children under 14, the shortest person in my entire family.
2) I once fainted, naked, in front of a room full of strangers. I was working as a drawing model and forgot to eat breakfast.
3) I LOVE to cook and bake, and I have a thing for brightly coloured, cutesy kitchen supplies. I just bought THIS and I plan to use it to keep jam in for when I make scones. How cute????
4) I was on the cover of a magazine, decorating a Christmas tree, when I was little. The couple whose house we used let me keep an ornament from the tree and I put it on my tree every year!
5) I have humongous feet. I wear size 12 in both women's and men's sizes.
6) I am a dual citizen. Canada and South Africa.
7) I have insomnia, and one of the only things that can help me fall asleep is listening to an audiobook or comedy album. I have an old iPod that lives on a dock by my bed exclusively for this purpose. Right now I'm listening to Mindy Kaling's book, "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?"
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2) Answer the following questions.
3) Award to other bloggers & let them know.
1. What's your favourite song?
Kas: I have so many! I could probably choose a bunch of Take That, Queen or showtune songs. But I think I'm going to go with something that people might not have really ever listened to. Barcelona written by Freddie Mercury and performed by Freddie and Montserrat Caballé. It's a gorgeous song.
George: I also have a million favourites, but if I think of a song that has always been right up there for me, I think it would be Betty by Brooke Fraser.
2. What's your favourite dessert?
George: Chocolate cake with white buttercream!
3. What's your favourite pet?
Kas: I've never had a real pet. So I feel like my answer should be Eddie from Frasier.
George: My dog, Sophie <3 She's fluffy and silly.
4. Black or White?
Kas: I like everyone the same :P But when it comes to stuff like clothing and stuff I tend to gravitate to blacks and darker colours.
George: Black. I love bright colours and I think they stand out more against black.
5. What's your biggest fear?
Kas: I have a few. But the one that stands out because it probably gets in the way the most is my fear of heights.
George: Death. I have a serious, all consuming fear of death and dying. When I was a kid I used to run screaming into my parents' room to make sure they were still alive and I sometimes lie awake all night worrying about death. They took me to all sorts of therapists and even to talk to our family's minister, but it didn't help.
6. What's your best feature?
Kas: Being able to laugh at myself and my bikini body :D
George: My ability to empathise, and my naturally yellow hair. Not blonde, yellow.
7. What's your everyday attitude?
Kas: It really depends. Somedays I just be stressed for no real reason. Other I can be really laid back.
George: I'm a very gregarious, happy person. I'm usually very cheerful and upbeat.
8. What is perfection?
Kas: When I figure that out I'll tell you.
George: Laura Linney.
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Kas: I have none. I don't feel guilty about anything I like.
George: I generally share my answer with Kas, but I feel like maybe this one qualifies since I don't really MENTION it to people unless they ask or notice my Netflix history, but I LOVE kids TV. I could watch shows like iCarly all freaking day.