Thursday 26 January 2012

OPI Holiday Glow

So today I have Holiday Glow from OPI's 2009 Holiday Wishes collection.  I bought it a few months ago when I just popped into a salon randomly. I wore it for the first time yesterday.  To be honest I didn't love this colour as much as I thought I would.  Don't get me wrong I think it's beautiful and I'm glad I have it. And it you know what? It looks great on me. I just wish I had been more excited about it. On a scale out of 10 this would be a 6 or a 7. It's equivalent to a satisfying but not blow my taste buds out of my mouth meal.

The colour is a shimmery, reddish, brown.  And it is full of tiny gold micro glitter.  It really does glow on the nail.  I needed 3 coats for it to be completely opaque.  And of course top coat to brings out all the pretty. Honestly the photos don't do it justice.

This colour is discontinued but I know where I live I still see it in a bunch of places.

Anyways off to the photos!







Close up of bottle

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for this color so I can buy it for a client.. Would you be willing to sell it??

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...