Saturday 23 April 2016

Did I do that? The answer is I don't know.

It's kind of funny because I have a bunch of photos just sitting here on my laptop and I have no clue if I posted them before or not. Mainly because I have just been picking and choosing whichever one piqued my interest, and not going in any order. So my apologies if I repeat!

You know what I have been liking a lot recently. Chocolate. I have honestly never been a chocolate person, but ever since I got my hands on the Lindt Chocolate Bunnies I can not stop. Apparently chocolate has a similar effect on the brain as opium, and according to my research a lot more tasty and fun.

Anyway here are some cookie nails I did with the help of Robin Moses's Cookie Monster tutorial. I don't remember for sure what the red polish is right now, but I think it's OPI's Got The Blues for Red, and everything else is acrylic paint.



4 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...