Friday 27 February 2015

Barry M Blood Orange: Red, Glorious Red!

So when I'm in a rush my go to polish is anything textured, because they usually dry fast and are pretty. When I'm not in a rush, but I have no clue what polish to wear my go to is a red of some sorts. I have said this before and I will say this again, but a red just does something to you. It's like bold red lips, there's just something so classic and sexy about them that makes you feel great.

Today I have Barry M's Blood Orange, from the Gelly Nail Effects line. It's a beautiful classic red polish. I used two coats for full opacity, and the finish like all the other polishes from the Gelly line was super shiny. That being said you should know that I always photograph these with top coat and it pretty much looks the same. I just add it for protection mostly. My only "complaint" really's isn't just a Barry M polish thing, it's a red polish thing. I find red polishes tend to stain like MAD when you do clean up or take them off, so you have to be careful. It's the reason why by my cuticles you see red. It's from my previous manicure.

Overall if you are in need of a good classic red, and you can get your hands on this, it's a great option.



3 comments:

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...