Thursday 17 April 2014

OPI Absolutely Alice - You're All I Ever Wanted

If you didn't catch it that was an N'Sync reference in the title. I didn't want to do it but it was the only thing that popped into my head.

I'm going to let you guys in on a little something. Despite the fact that I don't post as much as I used to I still do my nails just as often, and still collect photos. So I'm constantly sitting on a pile of posts that are weeks behind. Oddly enough, this polish, is one of them.

I don't know why I didn't post this sooner, because I was over the moos(That's a typo that I like) excited when I put this on. Absolutely Alice is from OPI's Alice in Wonderland Spring 2010 collection. Now this was before I really got into polish, so I missed out on it. It was the first polish that I saw online that I needed to have.  So long story short I bought this 2 years ago for $27 USD(It's technically the most I have paid for a polish. I don't count more expensive things like Chanel because I bought all mine at retail value) and this is the fist time I'm wearing it.

Application was a breeze. All I needed was 3 easy coats. Although I could have used 2, but with new polishes I prefer trying them out with thinner coats. The blue and the gold micro glitter work perfectly together. Sadly this is one of those colours that will never be as good in photos. Even though I spent quite a bit on this I do not regret it at all!

 Added some art after a couple days

One more thing. If you participated in the Nail Polish Canada Easter Nail Art Challenge you should head on over here and do the peer vote. Vote for me and my bloody bunny nail art :P

6 comments:

  1. Love the colours, :D.

    Toria (toria-creativemine.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so elegant and beautiful - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was also a lemming of mine, and I was sooo happy when I finally got it.
    Ordinary OPI price here is 22-23$, imagine that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beauty! it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AA is a super gorgeous polish! <3

    ReplyDelete

We love comments as much as we like bacon! And we LOVE bacon! But if you want us to check you out please go to the contact us tab up top and feel free to send us a message. Please don't SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...