For this I simply used a piece of tape. Originally I used Orly's Iron Butterfly as a base, and Orly's Sweet Peacock for the other half. But it didn't pop as much as I like it too. So I decided to go over it carefully with Zoya's Phoebe. I liked it much better this way.
You may notice my middle finger looks slightly odd on the Zoya side. It has nothing to do with the polish. I just nicked it and painted over it hoping to cover it up.
Stay tuned! Hopefully next time I post I'll have some Olympic nails for you! Or I'll fail horribly and you'll get nails covered in colourful spots.
My original mani.