So our actual Blogiversary was just over a month ago but we're only getting around to celebrating it now. Huzzah! Thank you ever one who made this possible. The Academy and everyone involved in this. Oh wow there are so many people. *music begins to play*. Are you playing me off? Anyways you know who you are!
Now I'm going to tell you guys the rules and important stuff now.
Please read! It's actually important!
1) International(unless your country has restrictions)
2) Contest ends Friday March 22nd at 12am EST.
3) No cheating. Cheating is bad. Cheaters will have all their entries deleted.
4) We are not responsible for any packages lost in the mail(This has never happened so let's keep up the good streak!)
5) No matter what option you choose to enter(you'll see in a sec) you must follow us via GFC.
How you can win (IMPORTANT)
Now there are 3 prizes a few ways to win one.
- Plain ol Rafflecopter.
-Mini essay question/topic that each of us has come up with(and if you do this you get bonus Rafflecopter entries!). There will be 3 essay questions/topics you can choose from above the Rafflecopter widget.
- You can do both!
What are the prizes?
Prize #1: Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Urban Outfitters Sea Dust, and Darling Diva Polish Wedding Day Jitters + Clear rhinestones and copper microbeads.
Prize #2: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Crystal Beading, Darling Diva Polish Pink Dolphin, and OPI Pros & Bronze + Nail stickers and Clear rhinestones.
Prize #3: Sinful Colors Cinderella, Color Club Harp On It, and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength All Aglow + Copper microbeads and nail stickers.
How are the prizes divided?
We here at Varnished Valkyrie will each choose our favourite essay and then give the top 3 to our friend to read. She is a teacher. She will choose Winner #1. Who will then get first choice of which 1 prize they want. Then we will randomly select Winners #2 and #3 via Rafflecopter. Winner #2 will then get to choose what they want out of the prizes that are left and #3 will get the remaining prize. Now if you are wondering why the essay winner get's first choice the answer is simple. You spent time writing a flipping mini essay about something random for a nail blog. You deserve something for that.
So without any further ado let's get this started! Hahahahahah have fun!
Essay Questions/Topics(If you are doing this option, you can either choose one or even combine them, make it between 250-500 words and write it in the comment section)
1) Are the Academy Awards still relevant? Discuss.
2) Expound on the impact that the modern day culture of beauty has had on the feminist movement.
3) In the current world of poplar music do we have our very own modern musical genius à la Freddie Mercury, Areatha Franklin, or even Mozart? Someone who will still be influential decades from now and even after they are gone. Please explain.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Robbie, Howard, Gary, Jason, Mark. And their last names are even on their shirts. This photoshoot was pretty much made for this!